Wednesday 21 May 2014

b u l l i e s

i've spent a lot of today

c r y i n g

over 

who i am

and who they are

and why they don't

like

me.

is it me?

am i really that bad?

r e a l l y?

just because 

of those four little words 

that k i l l me.

i

don't

like 

you.

i shouldn't care

i shouldn't

i wouldn't

if only my hands would stop

s h a k i n g

and my heart would stop

b e a t i n g

i'd be ok.

they shouldn't hurt me this much

really

it's just four little words

but they do

i feel as if

an anchor

so sharp

has hooked me off of the safe shore

and is dragging me

into 

d r o w n i n g.

and i am drowning

in tears

some clear as crystals

some red

not all from my eyes

i guess, bullies, you win.

if you keep this up

i really will

d r o w n

and 

who 

wins

then?

not me.

so please, if you have

w o r d s

to say

say nice ones

give a day of smiling

not a week of

despair

because you have power

you can move mountains

but so can others

and if we all pick on the same volcano, pretty soon 

it will all 

e

x

p

l

o

d

e

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~you are so so so so so beautiful and you have the power to change anyone's day into a good one with just your voice. please use that power here~